Already a member? Log in

Sign up with your...

or

Sign Up with your email address

Add Tags

Duplicate Tags

Rename Tags

Share It With Others!

Save Link

Sign in

Sign Up with your email address

Sign up

By clicking the button, you agree to the Terms & Conditions.

Forgot Password?

Please enter your username below and press the send button.
A password reset link will be sent to you.

If you are unable to access the email address originally associated with your Delicious account, we recommend creating a new account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Links 1 through 10 of 1323 by Simply AUser tagged software

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

# first 90% of code > first 90% of the development time.
remaining 10% of code > for the other 90% of the development time
# In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion
# I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone
# A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila
# If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
# If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in
# Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT