Already a member? Log in

Sign up with your...

or

Sign Up with your email address

Add Tags

Duplicate Tags

Rename Tags

Share It With Others!

Save Link

Sign in

Sign Up with your email address

Sign up

By clicking the button, you agree to the Terms & Conditions.

Forgot Password?

Please enter your username below and press the send button.
A password reset link will be sent to you.

If you are unable to access the email address originally associated with your Delicious account, we recommend creating a new account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Links 1 through 10 of 10 by Matt Haughey tagged nerds

This mockingly sums up the 10% of everything I hate about flickr. I still love the other 90% of flickr though.

Share It With Others!

I had no idea Portland was such a big juggling town. I can't wait to shop there when I get back.

Share It With Others!

Glass vs. Gross, no-holds-barred, public radio throwdown.

Share It With Others!

I hear this is the normal audience reaction to SoaP.

Share It With Others!

Hours of fun on this tag this week. Hours, literally.

Share It With Others!

best captcha ever

Share It With Others!

Now, THAT'S a star wars dork committing to a role

Share It With Others!

This is why jocks beat up nerds, and rightfully so.

Share It With Others!

we could dork it up on the deck with a couple of these

Share It With Others!

This is the first music list I've ever read that overlaps about 90% with my current iTunes highest rated list. I have stuff from almost every band listed and it is indeed superb.

Share It With Others!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT