Already a member? Log in

Sign up with your...

or

Sign Up with your email address

Add Tags

Duplicate Tags

Rename Tags

Share It With Others!

Save Link

Sign in

Sign Up with your email address

Sign up

By clicking the button, you agree to the Terms & Conditions.

Forgot Password?

Please enter your username below and press the send button.
A password reset link will be sent to you.

If you are unable to access the email address originally associated with your Delicious account, we recommend creating a new account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Links 1 through 10 of 26 by Lee Hopkins tagged strategy

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

Share It With Others!

You hear a lot about social media strategies and the importance of having one. But what exactly is a social media strategy? What’s in it? If you’ve wondered what that mythical strategy looks like, read on. I’ll show you what mine look like. Feel free to use this as a template for your own or borrow elements. If you’re a consultant, I’d love to see what your social media strategies look like!

Share It With Others!

We’ve found some local and national businesses using social media effectively, ranging from Levi’s to a creme brulee cart, whose case studies are below.

Share It With Others!

Nearly 80% of corporations use social media, so there’s plenty of opportunity for aspiring strategists — especially as the other 20% get on board.

Share It With Others!

Companies that post content on their Facebook pages outside normal business hours see engagement rates that are 20% higher than average, according to new data from social media agency Buddy Media.

Share It With Others!

This begs the question then, of what you need to do to prioritize in your budget, and thus your social strategy. We developed specific priorities and recommendations for each maturity level, summarized conveniently in the graphic below. Mashable also has a great write-up of the recommendations from the report.

Share It With Others!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT