Please enter your username below and press the send button.A password reset link will be sent to you.
If you are unable to access the email address originally associated with your Delicious account, we recommend creating a new account.
This link recently saved by monkeymagic on February 26, 2012
"Byzantine fault tolerance can be achieved, if the loyal (non-faulty) generals have a unanimous agreement on their strategy. Note that if the source general is correct, all loyal generals must agree upon that value. Otherwise, the choice of strategy agreed upon is irrelevant."
This link recently saved by monkeymagic on August 20, 2011
Many existing facilities could not be easily reconfigured to contain these components. Architects says schools should contain the following elements:
1. Rich, stimulating environments using color, texture, and sound.
2. Places for group learning, such as alcoves and breakout space.
3. Links to the outdoors such as land labs and play fields.
4. Corridors and public places symbolizing the community's larger purpose.
5. Changing displays using interactive media to stimulate brain development.
6. Available resources in close proximity to encourage rich learning.
7. Personalized space for students to express self-identity.
8. Active/passive places for students to engage, reflect and retreat.
9. Flexible space to allow changing with the times.
10. A variety of places of different shapes, colors, lighting, and size.
11. Safe places to feel valued, be nourished and receive help.
12. Places for the community at large to learn and interact.